Joint Reserve Component Teen Leadership Summit 2015
June 28-July 3, 2015, Wahsega 4-H Center, Dahlonega, Georgia
Deadline to Apply May 22, 2015
See below for an application for a great week of archery, adventure and making new friends!
Please review before applying:
- Deadline to apply will be May 22, 2015 // DEADLINE EXTENDED
- The application process is completely online. All parts of the application must be completed.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to complete the entire application form.
- Go to the Georgia 4-H Camp & Event Registration Site
- Create a user account -- the account creation procedure is a 3 part process
- Select 'Create Account for Parent' from the left hand menu and fill out the form. You will receive an email with an account activation code.
- Click the link included in the email and paste the code into the form.
- Enter your preferred password
- Select the appropriate event.
- Be sure to click the insert link on the left hand menu to get to the application form.
- Also, note that more than one participant can apply using the same account
We are currently accepting applications for adult leaders.
Please read the Adult Leader Application Criteria contained in the Adult Leader Application.
Please be sure to complete the adult leader application in its entirety and email it back to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will take applications as long as their are spots remaining. Not everyone who applies will be accepted as an adult leader.
Like us on Facebook! Check for information and updates!
For more information, please contact:
Casey Mull or Marilyn Huff-Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Airfare, transportation while at the Summit,
camp fees, lodging and meals are covered by funding provided by the Office of Secretary of Defense - Military Community and Family Policy. Parents
will be responsible for getting their teen to/from the airport,
baggage fees, spending money for snacks, souvenirs and meals during
|Funding for Military Teen Adventure Camps has been made available through a partnership between the Department of Defense, Office of Military Community & Family Policy and the United States Department of Agriculture/National Institute of Food & Agriculture.